System user guides
Please click to open the associated PDF system user guides below.
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Employee Registration & Induction Bookings
Maintaining and updating
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Company Insurances & Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee’s Roles
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I register as a Campbell Arnott’s contractor?
Select the REGISTER/LOGIN button at the top of the page to find the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System where you will register your business and workers.
How much does it cost to register my business and workers?
Business registration costs $100 + GST annually.
Worker registration and online induction bookings costs $65 + GST per person (two year duration, including annual induction).
What licences and insurances will I need to upload in the system to register?
As you register, you’ll be prompted to upload copies of the licences and insurances that correspond to your business and its work. These may include, but are not limited to:
• Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
• Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate of Currency
• Workers Compensation for each state selected
• Income Protection Insurance Policy
• Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor Licence
• Asbestos Removal / Assessor Licence
• Building Contractor Licence
• Dangerous Goods Vehicle Licence
• Electrical Contractor Licence
• HACCP Australia Certification (Hazard Analysis Critical Control)
• Plumbing / Gas-fitting Licence
• Security Licence
• EPA Waste Transport Licence
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Campbell Arnott’s. Visit Contact Us for details.
What if I’m a subcontractor on a Campbell Arnott’s site?
Subcontractors are the responsibility of the company engaging them to work on site. You should contact that company to register you in the system.
Which Campbell Arnott’s sites require contractor registration?
Current sites requiring registration in the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System:
Please check back regularly as more Campbell Arnott’s sites are added to the system.