System user guides
Please click to open the associated PDF system user guides below.
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Employee Registration & Induction Bookings
Maintaining and updating
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Company Insurances & Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee’s Roles
Safety Management Resources
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I register as a Campbell Arnott’s contractor?
Select the REGISTER/LOGIN button at the top of the page to find the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System where you will register your business and workers.
How much does it cost to register my business and workers?
Business registration depends on your category:
Worker registration and online induction bookings costs $65 + GST per person (two year duration, including annual induction).
What licences and insurances will I need to upload in the system to register?
As you register, you’ll be prompted to upload copies of the licences and insurances that correspond to your business and its work. These may include, but are not limited to:
• Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
• Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate of Currency
• Workers Compensation for each state selected
• Income Protection Insurance Policy
• Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor Licence
• Asbestos Removal / Assessor Licence
• Building Contractor Licence
• Dangerous Goods Vehicle Licence
• Electrical Contractor Licence
• HACCP Australia Certification (Hazard Analysis Critical Control)
• Plumbing / Gas-fitting Licence
• Security Licence
• EPA Waste Transport Licence
How do I complete a Safety Management System (SMS) review?
The final step for company registration in the system is to successfully complete a SMS review, an independent desktop audit of your Work Health and Safety documents by a qualified WHS professional. The documents you’ll be asked to upload in the system for your SMS review depend on your category and may include, but are not limited to:
POLICY AND INTENT WHS Policy
- WHS Communication Procedure
- Policy development procedure
- Risk Management Procedure
- SWMS / JSA Example
- Risk Register
SYSTEMS OF WORK
- Incident management
- Specific procedures for any high risk activities selected
INDUCTION, TRAINING & COMPETENCY
- Skills register
- Training needs register / licence and accreditation register
- SWMS / JSA Training Register
- Training procedures including induction management
- Induction register
- Sub-Contractor Management procedure
- WHS Assessment Tool
- Sub-contractor agreement example
- High risk training register for sub-contractors
- Sub-contractor SWMS/JSA example
- Induction management procedure for sub-contractors
- Subcontractor WHS Performance Records
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
- Management & Supervisions Procedures
- Example of Job Description
CONSULTATION, CO-OPERATION & CO-ORDINATION
- Example of communication processes i.e. toolbox talks
- List of health and safety representatives
- Consultation procedure
- Record of consultation i.e. minutes
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Campbell Arnott’s. Visit Contact Us for details.
What if I’m a subcontractor on a Campbell Arnott’s site?
Subcontractors are the responsibility of the company engaging them to work on site. You should contact that company to register you in the system.
Which Campbell Arnott’s sites require contractor registration?
Current sites requiring registration in the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System:
Please check back regularly as more Campbell Arnott’s sites are added to the system.