Please click to view this overview about working in the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System: Campbell Arnott’s Registration Summary
Please click to view this overview about Safe Work Method Statements.
Please click to visit the Pegasus Safety Management System Knowledge Base.
System user guides
Please click to open the associated PDF system user guides below.
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Employee Registration & Induction Bookings
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Company Insurances & Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee Documents
- Campbell Arnott’s Portal User Guide: Updating Employee’s Roles
Campbell Arnott’s forms
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete this form if you have a new worker who is already registered as a Campbell Arnott’s contractor, and you need them transferred to your company.