Contractors working on Campbell Arnott’s sites will now need to register in our contractor management system. The system will ensure the safety and compliance of contractors, allowing your employees to work on our sites.
This website provides more detailed information about what the Contractor Management system is and who has to use it.
Companies and business entities who work on certain Campbell Arnott’s sites must register and provide company details in the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management system before starting work. As part of this process, important supporting documents must be uploaded – usually insurances (Workers Comp/Public Liability) and trade licences. You may also need to submit more information on your Safety Management Systems for review.
All individuals (contractor employees) working on Campbell Arnott’s sites must also complete an online induction. These inductions will be booked during the individual registration process.
The Contractor Management system is managed on behalf of Campbell Arnott’s by Pegasus and is powered by their workforce safety management software, Onsite.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management.
We work with companies of all sizes and across all industries to ensure their contractor and supplier workforce is safe and qualified to be on site.
Our complete contractor management solution is called Onsite. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract