Contractors who want to work for Campbell Arnott’s must first register in the Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Campbell Arnott’s commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting businesses to self-register by entering their business details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do for Campbell Arnott’s
Contractors will also register and book their workers into an induction to allow them to access Campbell Arnott’s sites.
The system allows Campbell Arnott’s and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Which sites require registration?
Current sites requiring registration in the Campbell Arnott’s Contractor Management System:
Please check back regularly as more Campbell Arnott’s sites are added to the system.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Campbell Arnott’s.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract